Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Net Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA, 30303
Term: 13 months
- Function as the IT subject matter expert for the assigned applicant areas.
- Provide an IT development support role for assigned tasks.
- Provide IT user support for assigned application areas.
- Analyze and assist in the development of application specifications.
- Ensure quality development and operation of assigned tasks.
- Write and debug programs or program modules.
- Design, maintain and code programs using Company’s standard programming languages.
- Codes, compiles, debugs, documents, and implements computer programs to meet specific business needs and requirements.
- Analyzes customers’ information needs, business problems and business opportunities and assist in determining the most efficient and effective systems/programming solutions.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3-5 years of experience.
- 3 years of experience of knowledge of Adobe, Adobe Sign and Adobe Experience Platform API.
- 3 years of experience of Microsoft SQL Server development (2012, 2019) related to RDBMS design, stored procedures, UDF, table structures, triggers, transactions, table variables, etc. and/or Oracle package, functions and procedures development.
- Strong understanding/abilities within the Visual Studio (2017) development platform.
- Knowledge of .NET web framework.
- Proficient in [C#.NET], with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Ability to research, analyze information and draw logical inferences.
- Ability to understand requirements for functional system changes.
- Ability to exercise analytical judgment, following linear thought processes.
- Ability to evaluate systems and understand the underlying business objectives and requirements.
- Knowledge of operational procedures.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools [TFS].
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!