Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: .Net Applications Developer
Location: Richmond VA 23219
Term: 5 months
- Develop web applications and backend services using C#, ASP.NET MVC, REST API, .NET Core, OData, Java Script, JQuery, Node.js and CSS. Design and develop database objects in SQL Server.
- Design and develop using appropriate software design patterns to attain high re-usability and maintainability.
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery.
- Knowledge of system design patterns, tiered architecture, and testing practices.
- Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
- Ability to plan and manage projects. Ability to solve problems by applying best practices.
- Work with project business and system analysts to clarify the requirements and then implement them.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Enforce standards and best practices.
- Participate in Agile SDLC.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of C# experience developing custom .Net applications (ASP.NET, MVC.NET, .NET Core)/
- 3+ years of experience with ADO.Net and Entity Frameworks.
- 4+ years of experience with Visual studio or VSCode.
- 2+ years of experience with database development using SQL Server.
- 2+ years of experience with developing web services, WebAPI / REST services.
- 3+ years of experience with Design Patterns and using MVC framework, Dependency Injection.
Even better if you have:
- 1+ year of experience with Oracle database development.
- 1+ year of experience with Agile SDLC best practices.
- 1+ year of experience working with TFS for purposes of source control and DevOps.
- 2+ year of experience with Automated Builds using Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- 1+ year of experience with SSRS / SSAS / SSIS.
- 1+ year of experience developing Angular / Blazor apps.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!