Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Mulesoft Sr Developer
Location: New York, New York, 10017
Term: 6 months
- Develop software applications and solutions based on documented business and system requirements.
- Write, edit, and debug code for assigned projects.
- Understand how applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them.
- Provide engineering support when building, deploying, configuring, and supporting applications for customers.
- Participate with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling, and enhancing products.
- Debugging within a complex environment that includes multiple connected systems.
- Integrate key interfaces utilizing the Mulesoft Anypoint Platform
- Regarded across the enterprise as an expert in multiple identified areas of expertise with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce or Microsoft) and Mule Integration
- Strong Experience using Mulesoft suite of products and Mulesoft API implementation
- Experience with multiple different versions of Mule including and up to the latest version
- Developed RAML based RESTful API’s and SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture and building custom components, custom connectors and custom transformers to be used in Mule ESB
- Strong understanding of SOA concepts, Web services, Micro Services and REST API
- Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture, design, development, implementation and integration of enterprise wide applications using MuleSoft Web Services (SOAP&REST)
- Experience using Mule ESB to connect to a wide variety of systems including databases(Oracle DB), BPM/Workflow tools(Appian)
- Experience working with documents/binary content in Mule workflows
- Experience troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools
- Experience with a wide variety of continuous integration and source control tools
- Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
- Experience working with data interchange and data management (i.e. ETL processes, database interaction)
- Working experience in build tools like Maven, unit testing frameworks like Junit/Testing
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills