Long-term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits in Colubmus, OH! We are seeking a Mulesoft Developer with in-depth expertise in the software design, development, and implementation of B2B and API solutions. The candidate should have good skills in software development lifecycle, messaging patterns, endpoint security, interfaces with internal and external applications, and database knowledge. This includes implementing application specific solutions using API management and Integration software products; working with others through doing, knowledge sharing, documenting guidelines, best practices and lessons learned; and, participating in architecture reviews and code inspection sessions. The candidate will work on a team responsible for promoting MuleSoft technology adoption across the enterprise.
The selected individual must be highly motivated with good written and oral communication skills. Candidate should have a proven track record of being able to plan, prioritize, estimate, and deliver projects on time. The candidate will be using MuleSoft software products, including Anypoint Studio, Anypoint API Manager, Anypoint Runtime Manager and Anypoint Exchange.
- 5+ years experience in Mulesoft API Development, SOA, Integration, and REST API technology.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft development and Administration products including MuleSoft software products, including Anypoint Studio, Anypoint API Manager, Anypoint Runtime Manager and Anypoint Exchange is considered as an asset
- 4+ years strong experience in Java, J2EE, JAX-WS & JAX-RS, SOA and Spring
- In-depth understanding of JSON and XML message structures.
- Experience on development in providing and consuming SOAP web services and REST APIs
- Design, publish and test RESTful APIs using RAML 0.8 or Swagger
- Experience on securing API endpoints using OAuth and SSO implementation using Ping/Okta
- Experience using Git/BitBucket for code sharing, deployment management and team collaboration
- Experience on testing APIs (unit/functional/automated)
- Experience on Enterprise Service Bus
- Java development with JDK 1.8.x or higher
- SOAP message structure and response types
- Continuous Integration (CI) pipeline build and configuration using Maven with Jenkins
- Batch integration strategies using FTP, file transfers or database snapshots
- Experience working with and extending core Java components like Log4J
- A self-starter and team player
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced Degree is a plus
Nice to Have:
- Background in agile and waterfall methodologies
- Database (SQL) Technologies for read, write and join operations using SQL
- Experience integrating with Legacy technologies (Mainframe) is considered as an asset
- Splunk configuration to capture logs and set up alerting rules is considered as an asset.