Large Oil and Gas company that's based in The Woodlands / Spring, TX is hiring a MS Dynamics / PowerApps Developer to work onsite at their location in North Houston. Will work standard business hours from Monday-Friday each week. This is a 1 year+ contract role and must work direct as a W2 employee.
As the MS Dynamics / PowerApps Developer, you will work with Dynamics 365 and PowerApps / Power Automate and Power BI to develop custom solutions for current and future innovation projects. Will also plan and direct all activities related to projects of all sizes and participate in full life cycle implementations. Will help with the administration of Production | Test | Dev | Stage environments. Meet with Analyst and End User teams order to gather requirements and implement solutions. Requirement gathering and business process development. Will identify gaps and inefficiencies, converting to to-be (future state) in order to reduce costs or improve efficiencies. Demonstrate rapid application development experience. Writing of software testing use cases or scripts. Capture as-is (current state) business process in appropriate toolset.
- 3-5 years' experience with MS Dynamics 365
- 3-5 years' experience with PowerApps, Power Automate and Power BI
- Full lifecycle implementations
- Rapid Development
- Requirements Gathering
- Excellent Communication Skills, both oral and written.
- Field Service experience
- Field Service Mobile experience
- Experience within the Oil and Gas sector
- Proven success with leading several large projects
- Experience participation in Agile development methodologies