Term: 3-month contract
Rate: $80+/hourly, DOE
Location: 100% Remote, Eastern Time zone work hours
- The Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) must have demonstrated experience in leading moderate sized testing teams (25-30 testers) for Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations projects, specifically, using DevOps.
- The test lead will be responsible for identifying test scripts necessary for completing testing objective, estimating the effort needed to meet the testing objective, creating the test plan and manage the effort, to include resource assignment, training of the testing team, facilitating removal of roadblocks to testing, monitoring and managing the results and ensuring testing objectives have been satisfied. Individual will be responsible to report to the PM team on the progress of the execution for each testing cycle.
- The person in this role must have experience leading the testing - making sure the testers are on track, reporting on results, assignment of scripts retesting, as well as addressing any roadblocks with the project management team. Planning and organization in preparation for testing will also be a large part of this position.
Additional roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating with the State regarding the progress of the quality approach and a summary of the metrics, as well as managing the Project team testers.
- Accomplishing quality assurance objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and counseling employees on testing plans, procedures, bug entry and retesting.
- Validating business processes for quality by reviewing functional and technical design documents, as well as other project artifacts.
- Preparing documentation and reports weekly to the PM team by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends, including failed processes, redevelopment timelines, re-validations, and risks for all testing tracks.
Skills and Technologies:
- Testing experience with MS Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations using DevOps
- Experience creating Azure DevOps test plans
- Experience leading medium sized testing teams (25-30 testers)
- Experience reading Visio and Functional Design Documents to understand current and future process
- Experience reading scope documents/statements of work to understand expectations
- Experience writing test scripts in DevOps
- Understanding of technical integrations between systems
- Experience creating reports in PowerBI based on D365 data
- Experience w/SQL (SSIS)
- Integration Testing Experience (SFTP, OATH, APIs)
- Experience with Supply Chain Management/Trade & Logistics
- B2B E-Commerce Experience