Position: Motion Graphics and Video Specialist
Location: San Francisco, CA
Term: 12 Months
Looking for a video content creator with both motion design and video production experience to join our in-house creative team. The primary role of this position will be creating compelling and creative videos for internal marketing, social and our corporate website. Depending on the subject or style, videos will be motion graphic animation, live action or a combination of both. You will work alongside business stakeholders, marketing directors, the creative team, and developers to bring well branded, videos to life.
This is a contract position for a minimum one year term working full time.
- With direction from the creative lead, produce a variety of impactful videos from start to finish on a regular basis.
- Work directly with stakeholders, project managers and fellow designers handling day to day requests from our marketing team and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with partners to intake information and abstract ideas, help script and storyboard those ideas to produce informative and captivating videos.
- Attend on location shoots for setup and filming.
- Follow a set job workflow to ensure tasks are met on time.
- Ensure all design assets (lower thirds, music, title cards etc) adhere to the the brand standards.
- Receive stakeholder feedback and iterate, as needed.
- Collaborate with designers, writers and creative team leads.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Be able to work 30-40 hours per week, Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
- Professional portfolio with several examples of either motion design or live action video work (ideally both). Minimum two years of professional experience either as freelance, agency or in-house.
- Expert in Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro or both. • Working knowledge in Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint.
- Be able to comfortably work using both Mac and Windows OS.
- Basic graphic design experience (e.g. print, iconography, illustrations etc).
- Highly skilled in either motion design or video shooting/editing.
- All around experience in video including motion graphics, video editing, sound editing, color correction/grading, scripting/storyboarding.
- Positive attitude and enjoys working with others.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to run with ideas to move projects forward.
- Confident, responsible, and enjoys to take on new challenges.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple jobs in a fast paced environment.
- Develops relationships with other teams to foster trust, communication, and collaboration.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Deep understanding of latest video trends and tools available.
- Experience with shooting on location using basic A/V equipment, lighting etc.
- You take pride in being punctual and organized.
- You’re a nice person to be around with a sense of humor.
- Experience working in a regulated industry (such as finance) or a service industry.
- Experience producing work for corporate clients.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working in a project management system such as Wrike, Workfront, Asana etc.