MORTGAGE SR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the design, development, modification, testing, adaption, and/or implementation and post implementation support of short- and long-term software solutions to business and technology needs. Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions. Works independently in a fast paced environment on highly complex issues.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience
- Mortgage Lending Center Experience
- Mortgage Development Kit Experience
Essential Job Functions
- Advises and Leads software development services typically in a defined highly complex project
- Conducts a wide range of highly complex quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Develops system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions. Develops recommendations on process improvements
- Determines and makes recommendations on software design requirements
- Ensures that systems are monitored to increase efficiency
- Participates the development of software policies, standards and procedures
- Drafts test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and Technology strategy
- Monitors system tests and documents all issues
Other Job Duties
- Manage environments, Implement/Deploy software upgrade to various environments and support post implementation.
- Creates Conceptual approach, Estimation, Detailed design, Software Deployment Guide, Supplemental or non functional specification
- Mentors Associate Engineers
- Manages tasks of a small team of engineers and their delivery
- Performs other duties as assigned.