Responsible for processing and documentation of residential real estate loan products, including, wealth loans, etc. Responsibilities may include loan documentation & processing, loan closing, loan documentation review, and other activities. Perform duties while providing a high level of customer service to internal and external customers and ensuring Service Level Agreement (SLA) turnaround times are met, while satisfying all internal and external regulatory requirements. May also coordinate or review projects.
- Typically requires minimum of 5 years of First Mortgage or Home Equity Processing experience
- Requires broad knowledge of operational systems and practices typically gained through extensive experience and/or education, including knowledge of residential real estate loan products and related processing and underwriting procedures and requirements, knowledge and understanding of lending documentation, internal loan processes and governmental regulations and requirements.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
- Coordinates, compiles, processes, and reviews residential real estate loan products, including FHA and VA.
- Uses established knowledge and experience to mitigate risk without sacrificing quality. Considers all potential risk before taking action and escalates to management as appropriate.
- May be responsible for loan files from any or all points from application through processing and closing.
- Ensures loan documents are complete and accurate and are in keeping with the terms and conditions approved by the appropriate authority.
- Contacts relevant parties to collect necessary documentation and may act as a liaison between Bank personnel, third parties, and customers.
- Reviews loan packages for any changes/exceptions; requests additional documentation and/or supporting documents if needed.
- May also coordinate or review projects
- Thorough verbal and written communication skills.
- Typing of 40-45 WPM with knowledge of 10-key calculator, photocopier and fax machine.
- Maintains filing system.
- Math and analysis.
- PC proficiencies with Window based software in Word, Outlook and Excel.