Grow your career as Mortgage Loan Closer with an innovative global bank in New Jersey. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential.
- Collaborate with Private Banking loan closers to coordinate and audit the loan process as well as perform several processing and closing activities.
- Help verify that all the required processes & key regulations have been followed and conduct timely and proactive follow ups as needed to ensure the loan closes with 100% regulatory and process compliance and on time.
- Strong knowledge of loan closing including strong familiarity with closing disclosures, insurance guidelines, title and appraisals.
- Strong knowledge of loan processing for residential real estate loans.
- Strong knowledge of all key residential regulations including but not limited to TRID, RESPA/TILA, Reg B, etc.
- Minimum to years of hands on mortgage processing and closing.
- Proficient PC skills (Microsoft Office), with the ability to learn new software and systems.
- Knowledge of Process Governance, process mapping as well as process and procedure documentation.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.