100% remote in several states
Leader on the analysis for project teams and business partners with very high level of interaction at all levels. Leads the detailed analysis to identify required business logic, system configuration, and system integration dependencies working with technology groups internal and external vendors across enterprise. Leads analyst support for the entire project lifecycle, including working with the QA teams for testing. Mentors junior analysts.
- Required previous Lead Technical Analyst Experience
- May have deep knowledge of project management.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Mortgage and Home Equity Lending Experience
- Mortgage Cadence-Enterprise Lending Center Experience
Essential Job Functions
- Leads as the overall Technical analyst for the project/initiative for entire solution and the creation of technical requirements documents.
- Independently works with business partners to ensure that all business requirements are addressed by technical requirements documents.
- Independently provides feedback to system.
- Ensures traceability by (1) checking the linkage of Business requirements, technical design to functional requirements, and (2) SIT test cases to technical requirements.
- Provides consulting to (1) system testing process, (2) implementation plan creation, and (3) conceptual approaches or architectures.
- Leads the resolution of issues discovered in user acceptance testing
- BIDM Manages the provision of feedback to data architects on architecture and high/low-level design documents.
- Manages the creation of data mapping and business-oriented metadata.