Mortgage Customer Service Coordinator
Permanent positions, excellent; healthcare benefits, PTO, 401K match
Open locations: Tempe Arizona and Omaha Nebraska. Onsite position.
Responsible for performing various mortgage servicing activities and provide support in assigned unit. Coordinates information among internal and external customers. Resolves complex and escalated servicing issues.
- Requires 5 years minimum mortgage customer service experience.
- Requires 2 years of mortgage servicing experience -Required
- knowledge of banking operations.
- High volume phone calls
Essential Job Functions
- Monitors and answers phones as needed to assist with heavy call volume times.
- Responds to various complex servicing issues for internal and/or external customers.
- Receives and reviews incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed.
- Inputs, edits, distributes, corrects and/or verifies complex application and contract data.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of unit policies, procedures, standards and workflow.
- Resolves escalated issues from internal and external customers.
- Assists in identifying, recommending, and implementing operational improvements.
- Assists with one-on-one training with newly hired employees and continuous training of existing staff as needed assist with system testing and upgrades.