Job Description Summary
Responsible for performing various mortgage servicing activities and provide support in assigned unit. Coordinates information among internal and external customers. Resolves complex and escalated servicing issues.
- Requires advanced knowledge within a specific discipline typically gained through extensive work experience and/or education.
- Requires 5 years minimum mortgage experience.
- Requires 2 years of mortgage servicing experience -Required
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
- Complete knowledge of banking operations.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitors and answers phones as needed to assist with heavy call volume times.
- Responds to various complex servicing issues for internal and/or external customers.
- Receives and reviews incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed.
- Inputs, edits, distributes, corrects and/or verifies complex application and contract data.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of unit policies, procedures, standards and workflow.
- Resolves escalated issues from internal and external customers.
- Assists in identifying, recommending, and implementing operational improvements.
- Assists with one-on-one training with newly hired employees and continuous training of existing staff as needed assist with system testing and upgrades.