We are looking for a Moogsoft Engineer to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity!
Position: Moogsoft Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Term: 12 months
- Manage the Moogsoft Enterprise System.
- Use communication and process skills to understand monitoring alerts/tools to ingest into Event Correlation tool.
- Maintain Moogsoft tool performance in accordance with performance testing baseline.
- Design/implement new system interfaces as the MOOG deployment matures and grows.
- Work/remediate Moogsoft incident tickets and other Moogsoft operational issues.
- Applying, testing and implementing software product upgrades and patches.
- Ensure data feeds into Moogsoft are functioning as designed.
- Provide operational support of team dashboards and reporting.
- Configure clustering algorithms.
- Add integrations, event enrichment improvement.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and upgrades/patches on the platform.
- Schedule maintenance downtime.
- Train team members on the Moogsoft Enterprise System.
- Work cross-organization to perform daily duties.
Is this a fit:
- Moogsoft Event Correlation Experience
- Advanced Moogsoft implementation and configuration experience, including recipe generation, event correlation and data enrichment.
- Experience with Linux administration skills.
- Five plus years experience with Event management and/or Monitoring tools.
- Utilize communication and process skills to understand monitoring alerts/tools to ingest into Event Correlation tool.
- Java, Python
- Scripting experience: Java, Bash, Python, Pearl.
- Prior Event Management experience and related architecture knowledge is preferred.
If this sounds like you, please apply to MATRIX today!