Role: Mobile SDET
Locations: Fremont or San Francisco, CA; Phoenix, Minneapolis, Charlotte & NY and NJersey
Contract: one year
Exciting large enterprise, digital technologies team seeking several Mobile SDET's.
• Cucumber & Java (Strong java coding experience)
• Mobile testing – Appium with any cloud services (Perfecto, Saucelabs,Browser Stack)
• Proficiency in writing Native app code test using Swift XCTest, Espresso with Kotlin with any Cloud services like (Sauce labs, Perfecto, Browser Stack, Seetest Cloud etc...)
• Exposure to Applitools, JIRA integration (plug-ins like AssertThat BDD, Zephyr, X-ray), Service virtualization will be good to have.
• Strong Experience in Java Testing Frameworks (TestNG, JUNIT)
• Experience with Command line tools for iOS, Android and Appium (xcrun,xcode-select, xcodebuild, npm, adb, carthage etc.)
• Experience with build & dependency management tools like Maven, Gradle,cocoapods
• Deliver a robust automation framework built upon established and proven open-source tools and strong experience on Service layer testing) to support Agile/Scrum development, DevOps, and CI/CD
• Design and architect modular and reusable automated testing solutions that satisfy client requirements.
• Provides automation expertise, training and coaching to team members.
• Keep current with advances in automation methodologies and tools.
• Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration software