Job Title: Mobile Device Implementation Specialist
Duration: 9 Months with options to extend
Job Description: As a Mobile Device Implementation Specialist you will be key member of national IoT team migrating small and medium sized customer’s mobile voice and data traffic from a 3G to 5G network as part of a centralized 3G sunsetting initiative. You experience with 3G, 4G and 5G mobility network infrastructure, mobile devices and network calls flows will be key to your contribution to this national initiative.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the external clients to identify needs and drive issues to resolution.
- Interface with client to coordinate delivery, configurations, process flow, and work items.
- Document executive summaries and customer facing interactions
- Create templates for status, tracking issues, risk plan mitigation, and preparation of meeting minutes
- Document executive summaries and customer facing interactions.
- Using our experience with mobile device network migrations, plan and coordinate production and work activities based on customer orders based on efficient build plans in accordance with cost, quality and quantity specifications
- Maintain project timelines and provides progress updates and ensures device migrations are completed on time
- Serve as liaison between team resources and customers
- Produce regular reports and updates to all stakeholders, and access and work to mitigate key risk factors. Reports to include:
- 3 plus years of mobile device experience
- 3 plus years of experience with mobility migration projects
- 1-2 years of experience with mobile device chipsets, modules and end devices
- Previous experience with SIM card and LTE Radio
- Understanding of UMTS and LTE networks
- Previous experience with backend provisioning of cellular features including VoLTE, SMS etc
- Proven Project experience working on customer facing projects
- Advanced Excel reporting skills including expertise in V-Lookup, macros, pivot tables and if/then formulas
- Advanced PowerPoint/Visio skills and ability to translate vast amounts of data from Excel into meaningful information for internal, external and executive stakeholders
- Experience with AT&T RMAP and Jasper Control Center
- Previous experience with SharePoint highly desired
- 1-2 years of experience with IoT device hardware and embedded wireless modules
- Previous experience with LTE Control Plane Signaling i.e NAS Mobility Management Layer
- Previous experience working with Sierra, Telit, Quectel, Qualcomm, Xirgo, CalAmp
- Experience with PowerBI
- Previous experience driving project deliverables with Tier 1 carriers
- Previous experience and knowledge of IoT infrastructure, devices and ecosystems
- Bachelor’s Degree