Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Middleware Engineer
Location: Chandler, Glendale or Phoenix, Arizona; Minneapolis, MN; Charlotte, NC; Dallas, TX; San Francisco Bay Area
Term: 12-24 months
- Participate in the development and implementation of technical support strategies and plans
- Provide technical expertise for complex technical production issues related to Contact Technology applications running in Mixed Operating System, Private and Public Cloud solutions environments
- Participate in the creation of requirements for automation, monitoring, diagnostic, simulation and other tools to maintain, enhance and/or restore services
- Linux systems administration
- Scripting and automation using Puppet, Perl, Python, PowerShell etc.
- Insures systematic approach to problem solving in complex software environment
- Work on maintaining automated build and release deployment solutions (such as TFS, Jenkins as UDeploy),
- Utilize source control tools on the daily basis such as TFS, Git, SVN
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Working in IP Telephony and Interactive voice handling technologies
- Experience troubleshooting environments across the entire architecture (i.e. applications to infrastructure)
- Experience utilizing PowerShell, Bash, Perl, or Python to automate complex manual tasks
- Knowledge and understanding of lifecycle management, including implementation, maintenance, patching, health checks, capacity planning, and decommissioning
- Knowledge and understanding of AppDynamics
- 3+ years of Splunk experience
- 5+ years of UNIX experience
- 3+ years of Puppet experience
- 4+ years of Windows OS administration experience
- 3+ years of Telephony experience
- Knowledge/Skills/Ability Knowledge and understanding of project management and implementation???????
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations; including management
- Strong team or technical leadership experience Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills