- Function: Software / Application Development
- Job Ref: 228317
• Experience in TIBCO (BW, EMS, Admin), JAVA, SQL, and Apache.
• 8+ years of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or equivalent work experience.
• Participating and leading enterprise service design and planning of projects in conjunction with external partners, other IT and business users.
• Leading on POC’s that help build modules to improve ESB layer.
• Providing advice on ESB strategies and bringing best practice approaches to the team.
• Working as a senior role leading a team for large strategic projects that helps build enterprise assets thereby improving the ESB platform.
• Providing on-going operational support, mentor and coach peers.
• Assisting in strategic planning and unit level roadmaps.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.