Our client located Northeast of Atlanta is looking to hire a Mid-Level QA Engineer for a permanent role. The QA Engineer is responsible for writing and executing test cases supporting our high-volume transaction processing backend systems, customer facing web applications, and ETL applications as part of an Agile development team. The client has been in business over 30 years, is privately-held, has a strong technology foundation, and is a team-oriented "let's get it done" culture.
- Write, maintain, and perform test scenarios and suites for new development and changes.
- Assist in managing incoming bugs, ensuring that all bugs are entered with adequate information.
- Assist with release management.
- Participate in requirement gathering, requirement analysis and requirements documentation.
- Assist in writing or revising user manuals and release notes.
- Leverage SQL query tools against relational databases
- Work with Development team to ensure quality and timely delivery is achieved.
- Ability to work effectively (maintaining accuracy and sensitivity) under tight timelines and schedules.
- Ability to sense the importance or impact of issues and situations and take appropriate actions.
- Work effectively as a team player to accomplish company goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in IS, Business Administration or related discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience with QA methodologies and software testing.
- Automated Testing experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Mature analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated SQL proficiency
- Ability to retain knowledge on deep business rules focused systems
- Experience testing front-end applications and backend business logic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Nice to Have:
- Proficiency with the .NET development environment.
- Experience testing APIs and ETL processes
- Working in an Agile/DevOps environment
- Experience with automated test case development.
- Experience with CI/CD toolchains and automated build deployment.
- Prior healthcare applications experience.