Our client is seeking a Mid Level Java Developer for a long-term contract located in Irving, TX. You will be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers and engineers who create and maintain a frictionless dispenser experience to thousands of customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- You will be actively participating in designing, developing, testing and deploying code to drive our digital products.
- Your primary focus will be on designing and developing applications using Java to manage an IoT based event driven system using technologies like AWS IoT, Spring state machine, Spring Boot, REST, JSON, Kubernetes, Docker, noSql databases, maven/Gradle and Git/Github/Gitlab.
- You will ensure that the components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and participate in team design sessions and scrum/agile ceremonies.
- If required, you must be willing to wear any of the other hats that is required to make the project successful and always ready to learn new technology on the fly and deliver the results.
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 5+ years of Java/J2EE and Web services development.
- Should have experience in using:
- Core-Java, Object Oriented concepts, Asynch Messaging, Multi-threading etc.
- Spring Boot/ Spring MVC framework / REST Web Services
- Message queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.).
- Building the micro services in Kubernetes, Docker containerized environments.
- Experience with RDBMS (SqlServer preferred) and NoSQL DB (MongoDB preferred)
- Experience working with Angular/React Application development.
- Exposure to Azure cloud
- Experience writing automation tests (Cucumber/ REST Assured/ TestNG)
- Exposure to Azure Cloud
- Open Source and Integration Experience.