Title: Microsoft Teams Engineer
Type: Contract - 3+ Months
Location: Remote - some travel to Rhode Island may be required
Our client is seeking a Microsoft Teams Engineer.
- Will assist the client and third-party vendors in the architecture, design, and deployment of a Global Microsoft Teams Architecture for Client.
Requirements and Skillset:
- MUST have superb communication skills and experience dealing with internal and external clients.
- Must be qualified to assist the client in the development of Microsoft Teams Voice design, implementation, and engineering.
- Experience in the design and implementation of heterogeneous Microsoft UC solutions similar in size, complexity and global parameters to those found at Client.
- Experience in Microsoft Teams UC design, and implementations for enterprise voice that integrate with various SBC & Gateway technologies, Cisco IP Telephony solutions, legacy telephony (TOM).
- Enterprise voice deployment expertise
- Microsoft Teams global voice architecture & design
- Microsoft Teams change management and adoption of voice
- Site planning for Microsoft Teams enterprise deployments
- Call flows and transcoding knowledge
- Certified SBC and gateway design & configuration
- Microsoft Teams user enablement
- Microsoft Teams user device configuration & deployment