PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Are you looking for a full-time O365 Engineer position in the Southeast Valley? Are you looking for a company that gives you the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential? How about a company which incentives their employees with a bonus and stock plan? Then apply here!!
Role: Messaging and Collaboration Engineer
Location: Chandler, AZ
Type: Full-time permanent
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 (DOE)
Perks: Bonus & stock plan, full suite of medical benefits that start on day one
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Microsoft Office 365 Messaging and Collaboration Engineer. This is an experienced position, and the ideal candidate should be highly motivated to stay abreast of the constant evolution of Microsoft SaaS offerings and engage as a team player. The Microsoft 365 Engineer will manage companywide Exchange/Exchange Online Office 365, Azure and solutions for our growing user population and industry sector expansion to include Government. The Microsoft 365 Engineer will manage and respond to high severity incidents, act as a technical subject matter expert for the Information Services personnel on the front line and perform administration, log analytics, monitoring / incident response functions as a critical escalation point.
- Microsoft Office 365 Messaging and Collaboration Engineer is responsible for assessment, planning, design, testing, security and technical documentation, implementation, and support.
- Proficiency in Exchange PowerShell, automation, and optimization of manual processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work closely with other engineers and administrators.
- Implement/Maintain and document existing and future state architecture with functional requirements and specifications.
- Monitor and analyze unified audit logs, security dashboards, SIEM and managed appliances to ascertain service health, potential vulnerabilities, compromised accounts, or services.
- Troubleshoot and solve advanced and complex problems as they arise.
- Work independently on assigned projects, as well as effectively and cooperatively with administrators, staff, users, and vendors.
- Evaluate and recommend new or changed products
- 3-5 years’ experience in the following areas
- Exchange Online, to include OME & S/MIME Encryption
- Microsoft Exchange on-premises
- Exchange Online / On-Premises hybrid configuration and management
- Email security standards DKIM, DMARC and SPF
- Spam and phishing security administration, Exchange Online Protection
- Email and security administration, phishing and credential harvesting campaigns, mitigation, and collaboration with users and required teams to perform remediation
- Desktop email clients, including both Mac and PC versions of Outlook
- Mobile email clients such as Outlook Mobile
- Understanding of the implementation and administration processes to support the Office 365 suite of products (Azure AD, O365 Groups, Office.com, Teams, SharePoint/OneDrive) etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Microsoft Certification in relevant areas
- Exchange 2003 and newer
- Advanced spam and phishing security administration using Cisco IronPort, Advanced Phishing Protection and Domain Protect
- Large scale architecture, support, and administration
- Microsoft cloud solutions
- Understanding of migration and administrative tools
- Azure security, design, development, networking, and integration
- Azure AD Connect & ADFS infrastructure, integration, and support
- Windows 2012 and newer server operating systems
- Active Directory, Group Policy, NTFS permissions, DNS, load balancing
- Working knowledge of Windows 10, Office, and Microsoft 365 integration points
- Strong understanding of networking concepts
- Experience utilizing available tools to assist in reporting and alerting, including Microsoft Graph API, Teams API, Power Automate, Security information and event management (SIEM), PowerShell and other scripting languages
- Understands MDM tools such as Intune, Azure Identity and Rights Management, Enterprise Mobility Suite