Do you have experience with Microsoft SCCM or MECM and have supported Endpoint management in a larger enterprise? We are seeking a MECM /SCCM Endpoint Management Engineer to manage our endpoint updates throughout our enterprise. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the MECM or SCCM platform and any escalations from our Service Desk or site support team members. This role will interface with other IT solution teams, IT stakeholders, business users, security, and others.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
(1) Build and maintain deployments and collections using MECM/SCCM
(2) Provide image building and maintenance
(3) Provide Endpoint management (workstation and server)
(4) Continue to improve and scale the existing platform.
(5) Train and act as an escalation point for Service Desk and Site Support personnel
To be considered qualified for this opportunity, you should have the following:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design, installation, and maintenance of Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) / Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM).
- Minimum 5 years of experience providing IT administration and/or engineering services managing Windows Desktops and Servers (Windows 10 & Server 2012 R2 – Server 2019).
- Proven experience within a distributed environment of at least 5000 workstations and/or servers.
- Experience with Cloud based technologies such as Microsoft Autopilot, Cloud Management Gateway, and MECM Co-Management.
- Strong understanding of Active Directory, particularly with implementing and troubleshooting of Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Working knowledge of networking technologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot application installations and related end user issues.
- Exposure to scripting/programming languages, preferably PowerShell, Windows Command Script, and VBScript.
- Familiarity with O365 deployment methods.
This is a contract to hire position and you can work remote but would prefer someone close to one of our offices in Houston, Dallas, Tampa, Atlanta, or others! If this is a good match for your background and experience, please apply so we can get in touch with you to share more details about this new opportunity!