This fast-growing next generation cloud company that focuses exclusively on the Microsoft solution stack, and the migration of critical collaboration applications from on premises to the cloud, has an immediate full-time opportunity for a Channel Sales Manager. Can work 100% remotely from anywhere in the United States, with a preference for the Central U.S. This Channel Sales Manager is the primary stakeholder for the relationship with Microsoft. Will be responsible for the development and execution of the channel strategy with a focus on building a pipeline of collaboration opportunities cultivated from and aligned with the Microsoft field sales teams. This critical role reports to senior leadership and requires work interactions across multiple, functional teams. Requires previous experience either working for Microsoft or working with Microsoft in a similar fashion.
- Developing and enhancing working relationships across Microsoft
- Stack ranking Microsoft field roles regionally and nationally in order of importance
- Mapping the key Microsoft field personnel across the US
- Ascertaining primary “score card” metrics for Microsoft field sales roles
- Formulating requirements for crafting and delivering the optimal T2M messaging to Microsoft
- Identifying key Microsoft BIF programs for FY2023 (July)
- Conducting regular meetings with Microsoft Field contacts
- Establishing the organization as the “go to” collaboration partner for the Microsoft Field sales roles
- Creating a pipeline of end-customer opportunities facilitated by Microsoft introductions
- Formulating and refining the sales motion with Microsoft to identify habits of success
- Developing and scaling the corporate Channel model to better position with Microsoft
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in channel sales or channel development
- Prior role working for Microsoft Field Sales or selling to Microsoft Field Sales
- Skill set to work methodically and independently in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- The ability to embrace change, learn and adapt quickly
- An energetic attitude, drive to perform, and commitment to get things done
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated business planning skills and the proven ability to execute and deliver a defined plan
- Experience with a wide range of business communications and collaboration solutions and specifically with the Microsoft Teams platform
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related major preferred
- Full time WFH remote
- Competitive Base salary based on experience
- Rich compensation plan based on MBOs attainment
- Company sponsored 401(k) with Company matching
- Flexible schedule
- Company paid Group Life Insurance
- Company paid holidays
- Company paid PTO
T2M Works. Realizing ideas. Clearing obstacles. Illuminating the path ahead.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.