Global Engineer – M365 Security and Compliance
As a Global Engineer for O365 Tenant for security, you will apply subject matter knowledge and experience in the design and operation of Microsoft’s O365 security and compliance, MIP, MCAS and integrated CASB platforms (Proofpoint CASB/Email DLP) and applications. You will work on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factors. You will provide expertise support and guidance to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Act as subject matter expert on all aspects of the Microsoft Office 365 Cloud platform, Security and Compliance, EMS, Azure Active Directory, Application Integrations
- Provide level 3 and 4 support as well as engineering expertise of the various platforms and integrations with securing IPG’s 365 Tenant.
- Design and oversee delivery of Microsoft’s O365 Security and corresponding CASB services.
- Write design and support documentation for the team and operational support staff. Design and implement support processes which are effective, efficient, and compliant with internal and external standards and reporting requirements
- Collaborate with other infrastructure and application teams, networking, desktop, CISO and business teams to implement use of our email and O365 systems where required or desired.
- Make recommendations to leadership in direction and development of tenant security roadmap.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- At least 5 years of IT support experience in a mid-size to large enterprise.
- Technical knowledge coupled with hands-on experience of supporting Microsoft O365, Exchange 2013.
- Possess knowledge of communications protocols and advanced power shell scripting capabilities.
- Solid to expert understanding of Active Directory and DNS.
- Presence & Instant Messaging.
- Proofpoint Email Gateway
- Strong knowledge of networking fundamentals including TCP/IP, MPLS, QoS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.