Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Merchandising Analyst
Location: Woonsocket, RI, 02895
Term: 4 months (09/28/2020 to 01/27/2021)
Work Schedule: Mon - FRi 8:30- 5:00
- Analytical rigor - capability to analyze large data and produce error free reporting
- Excel knowledge - ability to develop reporting for all levels of the organization -utilizing reports and capability to develop data models
- Impacting and influencing others - how to get buy in from Category Managers for the metrics being supplied
- Process improvement, driving results - Facilitate training/engaging Category Managers with PA tool
- Working collaboratively cross functionally
- You will be a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a demonstrated interest in learning.
- You are a self-motivated, entrepreneurial, high-energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment.
- You should be accustomed to working on multiple tasks in parallel and demonstrate cross functional engagement, best demonstrated by your ability to gain credibility with team members and senior management.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strategy Consulting and/or Retail experience:
- 2+ years post undergraduate professional experience at a leading strategy consulting firm (e.g. Bain, BCG, McKinsey) or relevant retail company (e.g. Drug, Mass, Health, Beauty)
- 1+years of experience with Access or Excel
- 1+ years of experience in an analytical field
- Bachelor's degree preferred