Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Member Service Representative
Location: Des Moines, IA 50392
Term: 12 Months Contract
- Answering inbound calls from internal and external customers (employer administrators, agents, and employees) related to their policy they have with the company
- Effectively building partnerships with customers to actively educate clients regarding policy changes, contractual options, etc.
- Researching more complex situations while working within multiple systems for documentation and procedural issues to provide a high level of value to customers
- Provide excellent service to our customers using multiple technology platforms while you answer questions, collect information and document details from your call with clients
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years related work experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to learn a broad range of benefit and claim products and apply that knowledge by referencing appropriate tools and resources
- Ability to multi-task with proficient computer skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving, attention to detail and decision-making skills
- Ability to meet or exceed established measurements
- Fully proficient in upholding confidentiality
- Experience working within call centers, customer service and/or insurance experience preferred
- Associates degree preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit,Apply Today!