Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Pharma Quality Assurance - Remote
Location: Remote - Local to AZ
Hourly Rate: $26.31
Term: 5 Months Contract
- Conduct a quality assurance review on member documentations to ensure client proofs are designed and delivered as per client expectations
- Collect and compile all the errors and provide the report to the internal team
- Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with Business Partners across the organization to ensure marketing initiatives meet launch and in-store deadlines
- With the direction of the member communication Manger, ensure all member communication materials are on-strategy and meet Client, brand, and legal guidelines.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years quality assurance and analytical skills
Even better if you have:
- Experience in member communication materials
- Experience in the health care or PBM industry and Medicare part D services
- Ability to work independently and adapt to changing work priorities
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, across departments, and with Business Partners.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism, reliability, accountability, and flexibility, in working with others
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word