Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Medicare Sales Representative
Hourly Rate: $28.19/hr.
Term: 4 Months Contract
- Field inbound calls and/or place outbound calls to prospects
- Determine Medicare eligibility
- Compare Medicare plans for prospect
- Educate prospect
- Sell Medicare products in a compliant manner.
- Manage overall sales support process for all health, specialty health, group insurance and ancillary products for new and existing business in concert with field sales/service and/or customer teams in support of Health key performance measures.
- Qualifying Requests Reviews incoming requests (new/growth RFPs/RFIs and proactive quotes) for strategic and capabilities match.
- Preliminary and/or final risk evaluation/selection.
- Determination of likelihood of success vs. resource allocation.
- Consultative Selling Cultivate critical relationships (field sales/service, broker/consultant community/customer teams, Health local market and Home Office operations.
- Analyze competition and competitive position.
- Assess customer needs and expectations vs. Health capabilities/strategy.
- Assist in development of customer sales strategies.
- Develop and Deliver Proposal - may include some or all of the following:
- Develop proposal project plan.
- Coordinate responses from all Health resources in support of Health's response - GI, SH, local market, operations, ancillary products/services areas.
- Determine exceptions and resource commitments.
- Negotiate appropriate response.
- Coordinate and or complete case underwriting and pricing components.
- Claim evaluation, expense calculation, guarantee structure
- Stop loss pricing.
- Complete questionnaire.
- Prepare all financial exhibits/document all assumptions.
- Determine proposal layout and coordinate assembly.
- Negotiate appropriate response with external customer.
- May participate in meetings/presentations/site visits.
- Coordinate logistics Prepare/coach participants.
- Develop presentation materials.
- Participate as presenter.
- Negotiate terms of deal Post sale activities.
- Confirm and communicate sold case specifics to internal Aetna parties, consultant and customer.
- Participate in contractual/installation activities.
- Financial follow-up as necessary.
- Documentation and transfer to customer team.
- Senior Position may include: representing area in interdepartmental meetings/projects recognized as highly experienced in job related function(s).
- May review work of other unit members may take the lead for presentations for selected customers mentoring and or training of other employees delegated authority for exceptions in pricing and risk selection decisions.
Is is a good fit (Requirements):
- At least 1 year of Medicare sales experience in a call center environment Valid license to sell health insurance is required
- Valid license to sell health insurance