Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Medical Technologist
Location: Minneapolis Minnesota 55404
Term: 11 months
- Provide implementation services, Train-the-Trainer education, and troubleshooting on all Siemens Healthineers Blood Gas and epoc systems and Data Management applications.
- Assist in growing our business by providing excellent customer support.
- Participates in project coordinator of all installations to which they are assigned while efficiently performing system implementations and software upgrades, including customer training with minimal assistance by following established guidelines.
- Must strive to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and communicate effectively to the appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Must be willing to travel to support installation activities.
- Organize and participate in field based customer education events.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2-5 years of experience in Point of Care, Respiratory Therapy or Medical Technology.
- Must have experience implementing and training teams on medical instruments.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Familiar with government regulations, FDA, and OSHA.
- BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to work independently and possess some basic knowledge in IT.
- Basic understanding of statistical analysis and computer proficiency skills.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!