Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Medical Technologist
Location: Tarrytown New York 10591
Term: 12 months
- Investigate failures/Identify where the failure originated/Detailed documentation of failures.
- Identify/perform maintenance requirements.
- Understand and write worklists.
- General lab rules (safety, biohazard and waste management).
- Reagent inventory/Perform Calibration and QC.
- Acquire log files/Read log files and Collect and research data.
- Maintain instrument configuration control.
- Assist in writing and reviewing reliability testing protocols and reports as required.
- Train new reliability technologists when required.
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully and works well in group problem solving situations.
- Pursues training and development opportunities and shares expertise with others.
- Responds promptly to internal customer needs and meets commitments.
- Asks for and offers help when needed/Able to follow guidelines.
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have an Associates or Bachelors Degree of Science.
- Experience running an instrument to simulate a customer’s environment.
- Experience testing functions of a user interface on an instrument.
- Able to troubleshoot software and hardware on an instrument.
- Experience calibrating medical instruments and maintaining QC results.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!