Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Medical Device Project Manager
Location: Issaquah Washington 98029
Term: 10 Months
- Activity and resource planning for the project. Work closely with all development teams including Software, Hardware, System, Ultrasound Engineers, Acoustic Engineers, transducer, product management and clinical to define, develop and maintain the development schedule and resource plan.
- Work closely with manufacturing and procurement teams to organize, manage, and complete all design transfer activities.
- Work closely with marketing, regulatory, service, and manufacturing teams to define, develop and maintain a commercialization plan included in the overall project plan.
- Estimate, develop and maintain project budget.
- Ensuring quality and customer satisfaction by following all regulations, standards, and company processes throughout all phases of the project.
- Evaluate, analyze, and manage project risks. Work closely with cross-functional teams to provide effective mitigations. Provide clear and timely communication to the management team and stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Monitor project progress and team performance and provide regular reports to management team and stakeholders.
- Organize and motivate the team to meet the project goals.
- Work closely with sustaining teams to plan, develop, and release all sustaining changes.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Extensive project management experience with Software, Hardware, and Medical Devices class II or class III.
- Knowledgeable user of Microsoft Projects or equivalent project management tool.
- Capability to build project plans, resource planning, budget planning.
- Experience with Bill of Materials and Change Control.
- Familiarized with Microsoft TFS.
- Effective and collaborative English communication skills (both written and verbal).
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Even better if you have:
- Working experience with global teams.
- Working experience with SAP.
- Knowledge in Medical Device regulations for class II and III including ISO 13485 and CFR 820.
- PMI or equivalent Project Management certification.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today