Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Term: 12 Months
Location: Neenah, WI
Our client is looking for a Mechanical Engineer, in Neenah WI, that has worked on high speed converting equipment in a manufacturing environment (quick problem solving skills).
- Day to day, this person will work with a crew to help and assist any trouble shooting that might arise in the manufacturing process.
- When a problem comes up, this person will work directly with the crew/team to come up with a solution to the issues.
- They will work side by side with machine operators and help explain trouble shooting processes to them.
- **SOFT SKILLS ARE VERY IMPORTANT** as teamwork will be key in this role. Industrial Engineers and Mechanical Engineers would be great fits.
- Would even consider industrial Mechanic- with several strong years of experience.
- Problem solving expertise. (over familiarity with equipment).
- Soft Skills – ability to build report
- Previous high-speed converting experience.
- We are looking for people that hvae hands on experience with the machines. they will be helping trouble shoot issues.
- Technical support for the Operating teams, assisting them with trouble shooting machine issues
- Previous experience with high speed converting equipment
- Technical Knowledge in the areas of:
- Webbed materials
- Web handling basics
- Die cutting of webbed material
- Adhesives, spray, slot coating
- Material assembly
- Unwinding of material
- Case packing/Cartoning/Conveying of finished product
- Problem solving methodology, root cause analysis
- Ability to work rotating shifts assigned to an operating crew
- Strong soft skills to relate to hourly operations teams
- Ability to teach / share knowledge
- 2 years post-high school education in related field
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Some experience working in a lab
- Some experience coordinating team efforts
- Experience Troubleshooting problems, and coordinating various tests at one time
Apply to MATRIX today!