Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Mechanical Engineer Designer
Location: Sacramento California 95828
Term: 12 months
- Execute (individually or as member of an engineering team) customized production orders under minimum supervision, utilizing industry standards and best engineering practices.
- Provide drafting support to engineers on submittals and as-built drawings. This includes the design of new components, modification of mechanical drawings, and incorporate field or customer-based changes.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Associate Degree in related field.
- 10 or more years of similar work experience.
- PTC Creo 3.0 or higher version experience.
- Will consider other modeling programs but will need to show examples of relatable experience and wiliness to learn PTC Creo 3.0 or higher.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Welded Steel Structures design.
- Large and small welded and/or bolted assemblies.
- Mechanical Electrical integration.
- Designing sheet metal parts.
- Fiberglass and plastic part design.
- Experience in creating bills of materials.
- Releasing parts using Engineering Change Orders (ECO), or equivalent.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, interfacing with factory workers.
- Experience with corrosion protection (e.g. Paint, Powder Coat, anodizing, zinc plating).
- Experience with communicating with suppliers and customers, internal and external.
- Creating work instructions.
- Creating and presenting designs for internal and external design reviews.
- AutoCAD (2D models and drawings for legacy projects).
- Experience in sheet metal, piping, and/or surfacing modules.
- Windchill or similar Product Lifecycle Management software (PLM).
- SAP Experience (ECO process).
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!