FTE Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Come work for this industry leader in U.S. recycling and waste services to help provide reliable environmental services and solutions for millions of commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers, together making the world a better place.
Position: MDM Administrator
Location: Phoenix, AZ - Hybrid schedule
Salary: $110K DOE
The Informatica Administrator at RSG manages all Informatica MDM environments, configurations, user access, MDM HUB, ActiveVos BPM suite, Hierarchy Manager, installs new software and patches and applies necessary configuration changes. This role is responsible for reliability and performance of the Informatica software.
- Hands on experience with PowerCenter v9.x/v10x software administration.
- Experience and knowledge on AWS Cloud essential and infrastructure concepts.
- Experience with administration of Informatica IDE/IDQ toolset.
- Experience with installation Informatica MDM software in an AWS and Linux environment.
- Proven performance tuning, troubleshooting and issues resolution skills.
- Ability to analyze and communicate root cause and resolution steps.
- Familiarity with Informatica Best Practices.
- Working knowledge of the Informatica software security model and adaptability.
- Working knowledge of AD authentication models and LDAP integration to Informatica MDM v10.x and PowerCenter v10.x.
- Firm understanding of ETL basic concepts of data flow, data enrichment, data consolidation, change data capture and transformation.
- Strong proficiency in SQL programming, query writing, query performance tuning, and database technologies.
- Ability to maintain a detail-oriented approach while multitasking in a fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures manuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Statistics or closely related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent). (Required)
- Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience with PowerCenter v9.x/v10x software administration and/or Informatica MDM versions V9.x and/or v10.x (Required)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Informatica Data Quality software toolset, including development, installation, configuration, maintenance, enhancement, and support. (Required)
- Minimum 1-year Experience with working with Informatica MDM on Redhat Jboss, clustering application clustering. (Required)