- Safety – Ensure the safety of your team and visitors to the facilities. Work each day to ensure safety practices are maintained and improved.
· Quality – Ensure accuracy of make and purchase work orders. Ensure part and order quantities correctly match customer requirements. Ensure part and order quantities to stock meet customer demand requirements.
· Delivery – Manage production and purchasing schedules to ensure products are available on meet customer demand.
· Inventory – Ensure inventory levels are set to balance working capital and customer delivery objectives.
· Cost Management – Set economic order quantities to minimize cost while maintaining working capital objectives.
· Team Development – Maintain your team’s skill level relative to assigned job function and work to develop each team member to achieve their individual career objectives.
· Planning - Maintenance of supply chain timelines (e.g. purchase-for-resale, bar, wire, tools, manufacturing, outside operations) which reflect current delivery cycles. Maintenance of capacity planning forecasts which effectively represent customer demand and manufacturing output. Maintenance of order flow to reflect supply chain timelines and place capacity. Enactment of countermeasures to remedy supply chain timeline issues or demand/capacity issues. Expedite work orders to ensure on time completion. Maintenance of computer systems to reflect established guidelines.
· Inventory- Establish inventory levels (WIP + FG) that are cost effective for each part. Maintain inventory levels (WIP + FG) at agreed upon target. Maintain appropriate balance between WIP and FG. Effective management of excess and obsolete inventory. Maintenance of computer systems to reflect established guidelines.
· Financial Management - Work with team to implement continuous improvement efforts which reduce working capital and operating costs. Work with accounting to develop/maintain monthly and yearly budgets. Work with team to meet monthly and yearly budget objectives.
· Key Metrics - Quality (100% order entry accuracy + 100% order quantity completion). Delivery (99% on time to customers). Inventory (90% achievement of inventory targets)