Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Material Handler
Location: Orlando Florida 32821
Term: 3 Months CTH (04/28/2021 to 07/26/2021)
Work Schedule: M-F(8-5)
- Material(Asset handling-PCs, laptop, printers)
- Responsible for resolving issues and follow-up on purchase orders, and resolve allocated grief issues.
- Exercises independent judgment with direction from supervisor.
- Resolving all grief issues. Determining necessary action needed to successfully correct the problem.
- Making numerous contacts by phone, fax or email, to all parties involved in order to enter shipments and final receipts.
- Following up on orders not received per customer request. Communicating with customer regarding status of order.
- Performing order revisions as necessary, including price adjustments, changing/adding schedules, opening/closing purchase orders, etc.
- Analyzing and confirming the correctness of customer orders.
- Performing the setup of new supplier and customer information. Analyzing sources, verifying, and processing orders.
- Serving as a specialist within the group and providing interpretation and problem solving advice to others inside and outside of the department.
- System(ServiceNow, Remedy)
- Asset Management(Logistics)
- 6 -12 months(entry-level)
- Knowledge of various purchasing and accounting systems, receiving report processing, and shipping regulations