Marketo Email Operations Lead
Desired Remote Locations: San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA, New York, NY
What you'll do:
Management & Leadership
- Apply experience to lead a team of Marketo-focused Marketing Automation and Marketing Operations professionals.
- Provide marketing automation leadership and oversight, including solving problems and implementing integrations.
- Proactively present and deliver solution and optimization recommendations supporting marketing automation.
- Manage the QA process for all deliverables.
- Develop, implement refine policies and procedures in coordination with Marketing, Security and Compliance, Legal, and other stakeholders to ensure effective technology implementation.
Communication & Collaboration
- Collaborate with internal client services and cross functional teams to execute marketing initiatives.
- As part of a project team, contribute to road mapping, scoping, and project planning exercises.
- Own the work flow and ticket tracking software (JIRA) for a team of Marketo experts.
- Own hands-on development and execution of Marketo campaigns including list management, campaign flow, email, landing page and form creation, testing, tracking.
- Build, QA, and deploy campaign assets.
- Run process assessments, evaluating current practices and providing recommendations to optimize and align to standard methodologies.
- Understand and manage email marketing programs from a technical point of view, monitor platform integrations, and ensure data cleanliness.
- Serve as admin and architect for Marketo, implementing program governance and executing email and automation campaigns.
- Have a lens for scalability to ensure it is incorporated into all solutions and new processes.
- Be a thought leader on the Marketo current and new developments, implementations and features.
- 5+ year hands-on Marketo experience and 3+ years of experience leading Marketing Operations team on the Marketo platform.
- Marketo Engage Certified or commensurate experience as proven by portfolio demonstrating recent hands-on Marketo experience.
- Marketo Certified Associate at minimum; Marketo Certified Expert preferred
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Well-versed in understanding and implementing digital marketing and Marketo best practices (e.g. Inbound marketing, email nurturing, conversion optimization, SEO, UI/UX).
- Expertise with digital marketing analytics tools (e.g, Adobe Analytics, Litmus, Marketo)
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Passion for learning and the ability to adapt to change and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator (both written and verbal), ability to effectively communicate data to “tell a story” with a desire to improve processes.