Position: Marketing Specialist
Location: New York, NY, 10281
Term: 12 months
- Be the presentations and collateral custodian for the company’s Private Markets based in New York, working alongside an existing team in Dallas. Be responsible for creating new and updating existing presentation materials for general and strategy-specific requirements.
- Ensure all materials are consistent, accurate and continually up-to-date.
- Adherence to IVZ brand guidelines and, where required, facilitating compliance sign-off for external use essential.
- Work closely and pro-actively with the company’s Private Markets product managers, CPMs, fund management, research and other teams to ensure all presentation requirements are fulfilled and adhere to high standards. This includes preparing materials for client meetings.
- Work closely with the company’s Private Markets’ presentation and marketing teams in Dallas, Europe and Asia to share materials and ensure global consistency.
- Provide a creative flair for the creation of new materials (slides, presentations, marketing collateral) and be proficient in InDesign/Photoshop for the creation of collateral such as flyers and brochures.
- Establish and maintain systematic procedures for creating and updating all current and ad hoc presentations, to ensure consistent, timely and efficiently-produced materials always available.
- Obtain necessary data from various sources and determine the most appropriate presentation of data in visually compelling ways.
- Work closely with IVZ compliance, IVZ brand management and IVZ print department for the production of the presentation material, keeping up-to-date with latest requirements/procedures.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Proficient in English, with strong grammatical skills and attention to detail.
- Prior relevant work experience (3-5 years minimum) in a comparable position in an international business environment, ideally within real estate investment management or financial services.
- Excellent organizational skills and efficient working style; ability to priorities and, on occasion, work to tight deadlines.
- Creative flair and an eye for design, with excellent attention to detail. Knowledge of Indesign and Photoshop essential and other AdobeSuite software.
- Pro-active working style, independent self-starter and internally motivated, but also able to collaborate across a global team. Comfortable working across all levels of management.
- Computer literate, with advanced knowledge of MS Powerpoint. Good knowledge of MS Excel, with good chart creation skills.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!