Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Marketing Specialist
Location: New Hyde Park, New York, 11042
Term: 8 months
- Identify and execute the appropriate marketing tactics for specified objectives and strategies, including collateral, digital marketing, always-on email messaging, and other tactics as appropriate.
- Partner with MarTech team to launch email programs out of Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s full platform with emphasis on building and managing Journey’s.
- Assist in creating B2B assets or solution-related content such as solution talk tracks, videos, infographics, case studies, and website copy.
- Write clear, concise, creative briefs, and strategic messaging to drive traffic that includes emails, promotions, direct mail pieces, pitch decks, playbooks, and other marketing materials that drive business results.
- Support the coordination and implementation of all tactics utilizing marketing automation systems (email, social, web, and more). Assist in editing online content updates using content management system, as needed.
- Assist with updating product marketing, customer-facing material, and sales enablement material, both internal and external materials as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Proven, results oriented B2B marketing experience and know-how. Experience working with or supporting sales and marketing initiatives.
- Experience working with external creative agencies and effectively managing multiple projects at a time.
- Resourceful and enthusiastic self-starter who can execution in a fast-paced environment, work with a wide range of stakeholders and drive projects forward from start to finish.
- Experience in working on different aspects to a website and other web pages to help communicate to clients.
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills. Flexible in a fast-paced setting with competing and ever-changing tasks. Sense of urgency and strong work ethic a must. Work calmly under multiple deadlines; Get things done ahead of time and anticipate the needs.
- Good understanding of Marketing objectives, goals and strategies and ability to leverage marketing technology solutions to execute across multiple channels.
- Positive person, able to work in an effective manner both collaboratively and works well independently.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinker who solves problems logically.
- A proven track record in successful strategic vision/planning and execution by proactively pushing new and innovative marketing. Proven history of creating effective multi-faceted marketing programs and providing clear/crisp and simple guidance to work partners. Experience working with or supporting sales and marketing initiatives.
- Represent the company brand well and help others to do the same. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong presentation and communication skills. High levels of tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills for diverse team (emotional intelligence, leads through influence).
Even better if you have:
- 1 year experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud in a B2B environment with an emphasis on creating and managing Journeys and data extensions.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!