- Developing new user-facing features, components, and templates.
- Developing features with a major focus on performance, scalability and future expansion.
- Developing reusable code and libraries.
- Developing unit tests and automated testing scripts.
- Ensuring the technical and business user feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Providing recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Working alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- 2-4 development experience with Java.
- Solid understanding of front-end development.
- Solid understanding of computer science data structures and algorithms.
- Ability and interest to learn other coding languages
- Ability to think strategically and make collaborative decisions
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- JQuery and Boot Strap experience.
- Angular development experience.
- Understanding of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 60+) development or solid understanding of Enterprise Content Management Systems development (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Sitecore, Kentico, or Craft).
- Understanding of build tools (Maven preferred, Gradle, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, NPM).
- Experience with back-end development.
- Understanding of consuming REST APIs and SOAP Webservices.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of typical DevOps procedures.
- Knowledge of test-driven development and automated testing frameworks (Cucumber, Selenium, Gherkin).
- Knowledge of native app development (iOS and Android).
- Back End Development Skills: Java, PHP
- AEM Development Skills: HTL/Sightly, OSGI, Sling, JCR, TouchUI Dialog creation and Dispatcher configuration
- Administration/Operations/Debugging Skills: OS (RHEL7x), server (Apache) and applications (AEM) issues
- Automation Skills: Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience required