Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Marketing Project Manager
Location: Woonsocket, RI, 02895
Term: 4 months (08/31/2020 to 12/31/2020)
Work Schedule: Mon - Fri 8:30- 5:00
- Facilitates the movement of projects through project milestones by coordinating project status, creative and approval processes at the business unit level (macro)
- Schedules all meetings and provides continuous follow-up to track the progress of each project, ensuring key milestones are met to keep projects moving within the designated timeline.
- Escalate project issues/risks to the aligned Marketing Strategist where necessary
- Conduct steering committee meetings to provide Senior Leadership (VPs) with visibility into the health of all initiatives under their respective business unit portfolio.
- Communicate project needs and coordinate with Enterprise Marketing Resource Manager to ensure resource demands can be met, shifting priorities where needed.
- Manage and prioritize resources to ensure the right level of support on key business driving initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Understanding of marketing strategy and the media/creative development workflow
- Working advanced knowledge of project management tools and methodologies, preferably with experience working with two or more different tools/methodologies
- Familiarity with MRM solutions a plus
- Well versed in the management of multi-channel projects such as digital, print, video, email, store experience and social media projects
- Keen ability to prioritize, make quick decisions and delegate where appropriate. Additional details
- 5+ years of project and/or portfolio management experience updated this bullet
- Experience working in creative marketing agencies or marketing organizations - understands marketing workflow and skillsets
- Bachelors degree required, preferably with a concentration in marketing or business.