Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Marketing Operations Business Analyst
Term: 12 months
- Manage all aspects of the Aprimo Productivity Management platform.
- Identify business requirements needed to optimize the use of Aprimo Productivity Management.
- Manage regularly scheduled meetings and communications with key stakeholders.
- Help run and optimize the project discovery and prioritization process.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that reinforce best practices and create the right data to measure performance.
- Document and communicate project roadmap, backlog, current priorities, and completed projects.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing.
- Evaluate new features within Aprimo Productivity Management to improve and optimize team performance.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- BA/BS in a related field.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a similar role working directly with end users of software applications.
- Expert in Aprimo Productivity Management platform or other workflow configuration software.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven business acumen.
- Capable Excel user (pivot tables, v-lookups, joins).
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Enjoys learning and thrives in an ever-evolving role.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Jira or other Kanban tools.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!