Position: Marketing Media Analyst
Term: 12 months (06/01/2021 to 05/27/2022)
- The Sr Associate, Performance Media will be responsible for the implementation and activation of paid programmatic media (display, audio, connected tv, video, native) and paid social advertising for Client.
- He/she will be part of the activation team, will have a hands-on-keyboard approach and deliver flawless execution of media.
- He/she will also be working closely with internal departments and external partners to ensure that appropriate materials are received and/or distributed correctly into the different media platforms.
- This role is customer-oriented, requires excellent communication skills, high standard of numerical analysis and multi-tasking abilities.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and expansion of the Client platform, inclusive of participating in new business acquisition in a support role (as needed) and the advertising implementation, activation and optimization of ads for programmatic media and paid social 45%
- Trafficking of Display, VAST/In-Stream Video, Rich Media and Audio campaigns via Campaign Manager 360 (DCM) 40%
- Document best practices, seek out opportunities to improve existing processes and manage media vendor relationship (such as DSPs, DMPs, verification vendors, rich media companies, media publishers, research firms, etc.) 15%
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of digital media execution/ad ops/digital industry experience
- Experience with demand side platforms (required: The Trade Desk & DV360)
- Experience with ad servers and mobile measurement partners required (Campaign Manager 360/DCM/DFA, GAM/DFP, and AppsFlyer)
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Third Party Ad Servers (DoubleClick Campaign Manager and/or Google Ads Manager) and rich media technology (eg. PointRoll, Unicast, Eyeblaster)
- Must be able to troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Strong project management skills required
- Proficient Third-Party Ad Servers (e.g., DoubleClick DCM) and rich media technology (e.g., PointRoll, FlashTalking, Celtra)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment while demonstrating the ability to multi-task and keep multiple projects on-track
- Communications, Marketing or similar bachelor's degree