Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Marketing Manager
Hourly Rate: $ 40.75/hr.
Term: 6 months
- Help define and refine new process to bring creative work to life.
- Develop integrated, study-specific Marketing strategies across owned channels (ie. direct mail, email, SMS, call center scripts, etc.) and via paid, targeted, localized campaigns, as needed.
- Manage end-to-end content development, including but not limited to writing the Marketing brief, gaining stakeholder alignment, briefing internal/external Marketing teams, obtaining creative approval (internal medical/legal/privacy and third-party IRB), and implementation.
- Build ongoing database of interested patients by driving awareness and engagement with digital recruitment platform(s).
- Create patient education tools for both clinical trials and specific trials.
- Manage work sent to internal and external agencies, including strategy, creative, and media.
- Serve as owner of patient understanding, insight, language and key messages.
- Set a measurement strategy to evaluate campaign success, and support optimization efforts.
- Accountable for budget tracking and invoice submission.
- We just really need to be razor focused on finding someone with clinical trials/clinical research experience, or very related healthcare experience. Were learning that is a must.
- Experience in Clinical research or related field.
- Superior project management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, build relationships, lead cross-functional teams
- Highly detail-oriented, execution-focused self-starter, independent worker with critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word and willingness to lean in on copywriting/editing needs.
- Bachelors degree required