Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Graphic Designer
Term: 12 months (02/15/2021 to 02/14/2022)
- Drive vision and facilitate stakeholders to achieve clear objectives
- Partners with copy writer and design teams to ensure brand guidelines are followed
- Work independently with minimal supervisions and within a team environment
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Expertise in digital and print design - working on flyers, brochures, presentations, banners and infographics.
Strong knowledge of InDesign, Illustration and Photoshop required.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing for digital and print
- At least 5 years of design experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervisions and within a team environment
- Proficient in MS-Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills