Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Marketing Manager - Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment
Term: 3 months (02/08/2021 to 05/08/2021)
- Develop integrated, study-specific Marketing strategies across owned channels (ie. direct mail, email, SMS, call center scripts, etc.) and via paid, targeted, localized campaigns, as needed.
- Manage end-to-end content development, including but not limited to writing the Marketing brief, gaining stakeholder alignment, briefing internal/external Marketing teams, obtaining creative approval (internal medical/legal/privacy and third-party IRB), and implementation.
- Build ongoing database of interested patients by driving awareness and engagement with digital recruitment platform(s).
- Create patient education tools for both clinical trials and specific trials.
- Manage work sent to internal and external agencies, including strategy, creative, and media.
- Serve as owner of patient understanding, insight, language and key messages.
- Set a measurement strategy to evaluate campaign success, and support optimization efforts.
- Accountable for budget tracking and invoice submission.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3-5 years of marketing or advertising experience.
- Superior project management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, build relationships and lead cross-functional teams.
- Highly detail-oriented, self-starter, independent worker with critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Bachelors Degree required