Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Woonsocket, RI, 02895
Term: 5 months (10/26/2020 to 04/02/2021)
Work Schedule: 8:30- 5:00
- Working closely with the Sr. Marketing Manager and business partners across the organization, the Marketing Manager will specifically be responsible for the following:
- Partner with the Sr. Marketing Manager in developing the Marketing strategy by preparing competitive analysis, leveraging analytics to recommend campaign optimizations, and putting together materials to communicate strategy to both internal and external partners.
- Lead the execution of marketing strategies and tactics across paid, earned, and owned channels. Tactics include email, paid media, affiliate, social, direct mail, in-store, and more. Must deliver work that is on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy.
- Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with Business Partners across the organization to ensure marketing initiatives meet deadlines.
- Leverage analytics to measure campaign success, and support optimization to deliver desired results.
- Apply lessons learned and continuously improve the way that work is developed and delivered, providing feedback and implementing changes to optimize internal processes.
- Act as an independent self-starter and anticipate requests to properly execute projects and initiatives.
- Be able to negotiate compromises, have difficult conversations, and manage up/across/down within and across teams in a positive and collaborative spirit.
- Ensure all marketing materials are on-strategy and meet marketing, brand, and legal guidelines
- Management of marketing budget, including forecasting of projected expenses and margin expenses, and invoice submission and tracking process
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years or greater of marketing or advertising experience with a focus on retail and digital marketing communications.
- A thirst for data driven Marketing - where data, technology, and creativity meet.
- Prior experience working with an external agency partner - ability to provide strategic direction, feedback and ensure creative is delivered on strategy Campaign and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Enjoys managing projects in an environment where priorities can change quickly.
- Communicate effectively at all levels, across departments, and with Business Partners.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism, reliability, accountability, and flexibility, in working with others.
- Decisive and effective problem-solving ability with an understanding of how to effectively escalate problems or concerns to management.
- Exposure to multiple marketing channels and vehicles, including digital marketing channels and assets (landing page, site assets, etc).
- Ability to work well within a team setting.
- Strong attention to detail and process.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word and proficiency in Excel
- Degree Required (Business, Marketing preferred)
- Experience in retail marketing
- Experience working on fully integrated marketing campaigns