Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Woonsocket Rhode Island 02895
Hourly Rate: $ 40.75/hr.
Term: 2 months
- As the Manager of Retail Personalization Strategy, you will assist in the management of marketing efforts primarily for clients, with exposure Category Managers and other marketing stakeholders. This could include initiative owners for marketing tactics, analytics, and ExtraCare innovation. Responsibilities will include assisting in the development of marketing campaigns, the development of collateral, ad hoc analysis, and recurring responsibilities such as analyzing campaign results / financial reporting, and managing key partner relationships.
- As a team, we are always keeping the customer and business top of mind, while developing insights to identify growth opportunities. This position plays an integral role on a team, helping create the business case and find insights to support initiatives within Healthcare business unit.
- The Manager of Retail Personalization Strategy will report to the Sr. Manager of Customer Growth and Personalization Strategy, with consistent exposure and engagement with Senior Leadership
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years’ experience in either a Data-driven Marketing, Strategy, Operations, or Finance role
- 3+ years’ experience in MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
Even better if you have:
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e. VLOOKUPS, INDEX/MATCH, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.)
- Intellectual curiosity, with a desire to understand performance and strategies
- Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in relationship management or client management
- Ability to quickly shift between priorities and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Presentation building and public speaking/presenting skills
- Ability to multi-task a variety of initiatives/ projects to deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to navigate effectively through ambiguity
- Ability to plan ahead, evaluate risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well independently or in a team environment
- Self-motivated, high capacity individual with proven successes in performance-driven teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing Analytics, or Finance preferred
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!