Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Woonsocket, RI 02895
Term: 7+ months (05/17/2021 to 12/31/2021)
- Responsible for end to end project management for all in-store signage projects.
- Facilitate regular meeting and email updates to report on project status, highlight challenges and suggest next steps.
- Craft and deliver leadership updates to review project status, challenges, and short- & long-term solution options.
- Facilitate brief and creative reviews at regular cadence.
- Assist with routine tasks for all signage projects with the guidance of the signage lead.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3 - 5 years of project management experience with a strong foundation of managing multiple projects, reporting and business understanding.
- 3 - 5 years of corporate office experience, marketing, CPG, retail, agency experience is preferred.
- Positive, can-do attitude that sees challenges as opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent communication skills that can be effectively articulated in both written and oral forms across a diverse audience base.
- Proven ability to collaborate, impact and influence leaders and peers within a large matrixed organization.
- Proven track record of the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external business partners in delivering positive results.
- Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings and act decisively and independently.
- Strong PC knowledge with expert skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Strong appreciation and attention to detail in all tasks.
- Intellectual curiosity and rigorous analytical experience.
- Self-motivated, high capacity individual who can win in a demanding, performance-driven environment.
- Education Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred.